Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busted

The ever astute, Slouching Mom has just left a comment on my last post asking, "Are you away? I just noticed this post is from 11/23."

I am not away. I am here in my house buried beneath holiday "duties," baking and gifting and wrapping and decorating and obsessing over gifts that must be bought and shipped and Christmas cards, unsigned and crumbling in their boxes...

At least, that is what I am telling myself...I'm much too busy to blog.

However, this is not true. You may have noticed that I'm still visiting your blogs. I have snippets of time, here and there. I am still licking my writer's block wounds...and I'm not being a judicious time manager.

Now, the jig is up. I've been called out, and must confess my lackadaisical blogging.

Stay tuned for a witty and touching Christmas post...
And thank you ever so sincerely for your patience with me.

7 comments:

Emily said...

We're here when you are ready.

Julie Pippert said...

I'm glad you posted this...I was wondering!

As you can..as you will. You're in the reader so I won't miss it. :)

Julie
Using My Words

slouching mom said...

Oh, goodness. I certainly didn't mean to put any pressure on. I hate pressure, myself.

So...no rush.

Hannah said...

I was going to worry but you've been posting at my place so I knew a Christmas tree hadn't fallen on you, or something.

Take 'er easy, I've noticed everyone's blogs have slowed down this busy time of year.

And if everyone is taking a bit of a bloggy break, that's less pressure on us all, right?

Lori said...

I check in regularly too, so I'm glad to know you are just busy with "real life" stuff. I should be busier with those things myself... instead of sitting here... doing "nothing".

Can't wait for that witty and touching Christmas post!

Furrow said...

I figured it had turned into a seriously nasty case of writer's block.

I'm glad you're okay. Sounds like you've been productive. Me? Not one single gift is bought.

Christine said...

dude--i get bogged down, too!

love your new background.